Hi!
So I got a blog, or more of a spot just to type crazy mess. lol I hope to put like craft ideas and stuff on here, and share a little of my life although it is not very interesting. lol Can't wait till I can actually put interesting stuff on here like "we just bought a house", or "We got a Fish" cause Tony don't want a dog : ( lol Are fish really interesting? Whatever. Is it not interesting how you touch people and don't even know it until you get to talking, for instance I have been like chit chatting with Leanna which use to live in Rockingham with her mom and she lived across the street. She starts College next year and she is going to nursing school and she said that I have influnced her choice, Now how nice is that? I think it is awesome, I helped someone choose a career and did not even know it! reminds me of that commercial were people help other people just cause they want to not because they have to. But what do I know it is just a commercial. Well enough about that. Hope to be back sooner than we both think.
C3
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your life's not boring Can Can! You've moved twice already and you get the chance to meet new people through your work. You'd REALLY have an exciting life if you'd GO BACK TO COLLEGE and finish up! I'd even buy you a cheerleading uniform to the college of your choice. OK, OK..a pom pom then!
I love you and I miss you!
AND...look at all the places you've flown to by gosh! You've been to Turner Field to watch Nomar Garciaparra then with the Boston Red Sox. You've been to Boston tons of times. You've seen New Hampshire, Maine, and all over Massachusetts! You've been on a cruise and to Florida! Your life boring? I think not!
Candi girl, your life is VEAY interesting! You've done more in your 22 years than most people as old as mama! HA! That was funny!
Anywho, you have a great niece who loves you and I bet that Tonk will let you get a fish soon! Start slow...a fist, a cat, a dog, then in 10 years maybe a baby!
Love you!
I miss you Candi. I miss your easy ways, your patience, your simplicity and your steadfastness.
If I told you a million times a day how much I love you it would never come close to describing what my heart feels for you my middle little girl.
Post a Comment