Monday, December 29, 2008

Random stuff... but interesting if I might add.

So I started to notice the strange things I do and not really notice I do them until someone points them out. Like for example I always do the surveys on the receipt, and I don't like yellow candy that much. And thanks to Tony he has pointed them out to me. But hey maybe one day I will win the $1,000 that taco bell offers on the back of the receipt or all yellow candy will give you killer heart burn. lol Also let me tell you I have been doing a post secret swap on Craftster.org and it is so surreal sometimes. I have gotten 7 secrets so far and we have groups of 10 but any way, it just reminds you how people feel inside whether it be stupid to you or touch you so much Here I will just show them to you:


on the back of this one it says:"sometimes I have to leave his bed in the middle of the night because I just want to rip his clothes off...."

this one says:" If i get dressed up, i am in constant fear of ruining my outfit."


If you can't see it, it says: " I hope they work!"


So Yeah every afternoon I look forward to going to the mail box and looking for some juicy secrets, or some that sound so stupid but, you can't really judge what someones secret is. Ya know. Anyway enough about the secrets, Tony and I have recently purchased Hbo on demand just so we could watch a tv series and turn out we are not even watching the one we wanted to we found one that is kinda strange but addictive. It is called Big Love it is about a polygamist family and they all have there own houses and cars and they don't live on the compound so they are in constant fear that someone is going to find out. It is Really addictive, like last night before I met up with Tony to go eat I watched The Office Season 1 disk one and season 2 disk one and I was constantly wanting to turn it off so I could watch Big Love lol. Gosh I'm such a TV Junkie, or would that be movie? lol Okay so for today I have a Big finally. Ha not really it is just something to do but it is a 100 random questions lol. Soo with out further ado here we go! Have a great day if you plan on stop reading here......


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. it says: Others work more subtly on energy levels within the body.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Mail box keys

Before you started this survey, what were you doing? washing clothes

What is the last thing you watched on TV? The office

Without looking, guess what time it is 10:15 am

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?10:09 am

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the clock in the kitchen

When did you last step outside? What were you doing? this morning, to get the paper
Did you dream last night? yes

Do you remember your dreams? yes, sometimes

When did you last laugh? last night

Do you remember why / at what? yes we were talking about waiting on different people at work, but laughing a big or rather Huge breasted lady.

What is on the walls of the room you are in? a Picture of flowers, that is extremely high because I did not have a step ladder, only the desk to stand on while hanging it.

Seen anything weird lately? a really stinky man yesterday

What do you think of this quiz? what kind of question is that?

What is the last film you saw? humm in the Movies Madagascar 2

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I don't even know, Maybe on a house boat or somewhere tropical.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? nothing, Who really needs a million dollars, I rather give it all to family to pay bills and such, then I would pay all of our bills, But what I would have to do is Get everyone a passport so we could have a family vacation some where just Awesome!

Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I really care what people think.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Give everyone a gun, no just kidding. lol I would lead everyone to the Lord in hopes that they would prosper and make it to the pearly gates!

Do you like to dance? when I want to act stupid, or prove to Wendi that I do know the latest dance move. lol

Would you ever consider living abroad? humm I don't know

Does your name make any interesting anagrams? No not at all.lol

Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Tony

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? some songs pete wants on her ipod

Last time you swam in a pool? On a cruise ship. lol sounds awesome huh.

Type of music you like most? All kinds.

Type of music you dislike most? Freakin' Country

Are you listening to music right now? no

What color is your bedroom carpet? tan I guess

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Humm being as we are in apartment, I would like a Home and I would like to make it as much as possible of things I love, such as plants I would love to have like plants just growing out of the floor. ( I seen it on TV, it is possible) And to remind me of my grandma I would want just a wall full of pictures and where there is not pictures I want Nail holes from where I changed out the pictures so many times.

What was the last thing you bought? chicken strip combo from cook out. lol

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? yes

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? are you insane? no way am I doing that. lol

Do you have a garden? I wish I did

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I sure do.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? how much I have to do during the day

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Humm I don't know they might be all to snoody to even talk to.

Who sent the last text message you received? Jess blaze. lol

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? lol this sounds so easy, Best buy!

What time is bed time? when ever

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no

How many tattoos do you have? One

If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? lol I forget about mine so does that count as thinking about having one.

What did you do for your last birthday? Me my Mama and Tony Went to a B&b in Hickory!

Do you carry a donor card? Yes, you never know.

Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Tony, Nicole, Shenna, Andrew (all people Tony works with)

Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full

What's the farthest-away place you've been? Bahamas

Whens the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don't know, but man don't that sound good.

Have you ever won a trophy? no

Are you a good cook? you can look at Tony and tell

Do you know how to pump your own gas? yeah I think Tony has pumped my gas for me one time

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Rosa Parks. lol

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? yeah

Do you touch-type? what?

What's under your bed? One box! Mama would be Soo Proud!

Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah

Think fast, what do you like right now? Some pineapple juice.

Where were you on Valentine's day? work

What time do you get up? 8:15

What was the name of your first pet? Marley! my little gray tabby

Who is the second to last person to call you? Tony

Is there anything going on this weekend? Going to see Ma Ma, Wed and Thur. Then I have off till the 5Th

How are you feeling right now? Hungry

What do you think about the most? What I have to do, and Finish

What time do you get up in the morning? Depends.

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? not long

Who would you tell first? Ma Ma lol

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Madagascar 2

Do you sing in the shower? lol Yeah usually about how Tony uses dander shampoo without conditioner or something made up.

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? bed bath and Beyond

What do you do most when you are bored? watch TV, get on the computer, craft

What do you do for a living? work at B-Lowe's!

Do you love your job? Not really

What did you want to be when you grew up? A marine bioligist. Not any more though.

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? I would want to own my own bakery!

Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken

How many keys on your key ring? 4 and that Reminds me I need a house key to Mama's

Where would you retire to? Did not know you had to go some were.

What kind of car do you drive? Honda

What are your best physical features? eyes and hair

What are your best characteristics? I don't know, humm I'm lovable.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Greece

What kind of books do you like to read? About people's lives

Where would you want to retire to? Home

What is your favorite time of the day?Mid-day

Where did you grow up? Rockingham, NC

How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 2.5 hours

What are you reading now? this duh

Are you a morning person or a night owl? Not a morning person and starting to be not so much of a night owl.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no

Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? yeah, Is there people that can't?

Do you have pets? no in W-s

How many rings before you answer the phone? depends on how deep I have to dig in my pocket book.

What is your best childhood memory? making snow cream with mama.

What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? umm Lowes, Mentor,Michael's

Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Its a new Year lol I will answer this later.

What is most important in life? Family!

What Inspires You? Other people, and Family!
Complete 100 lol Ya!
Hope everyone has a Wonderful day and New Year!
~C3

2 comments:

Rita Clewis said...

Greece? You want to go to Greece? Most people say something like Italy or France. Greece Candi? Let's go! That would be fun!

bledsoe_trio said...

That was great Candi! And funny! Keep on writing! You're hilarious! I love you!