Monday, February 2, 2009
The Zoo and stuff.
So Thursday was Tony's birthday and we had to make a weekend of it. So I skipped work Saturday so we could go to the Nc Zoo and we had tons of fun and as always we took pictures. While I was looking threw the pictures I started thinking, I wonder how hard it would be to see all the Zoo's in America. Need less to say it would take a while but still we had so much fun we were there for 5 hours and walked about 6.5 miles.
the otter was very cool he liked showing off for the little kids that were there. they would put their face to the glass and he would put his little face up to the glass too but only for a split second. Oh They also had Monkeys and we were watching them play and stuff and they had just gave them a snack but it was in one of those like Kong things like dogs have that you can put treats in and they were using their little fingers and sticks to get the stuff out. You could tell which ones were smarter than the others cause there was one that was putting the whole thing in his mouth and on the other hand there was one that was using a stick to get the treat out. I could have watched them all day UNTIL the girl scouts came up then it was like the monkeys were waiting on them cause one of them was sitting there and had her back turned to the glass and then she started to get up and all the girl scouts were going oh look then it turned to Omg what is she doing. Lol the monkey backed up to the wall were there was a hole in the ground and kinda just sat down and leaned over and started to pee. I know it sounds nasty but it was soo funny the girls started going ewww what is it doing and one girl said she is peeing, then another girl said she must have been holding it for a while. lol we laughed till we about cried. we had to walk off. We also saw buffalo and there were kids around there too and there had to be a Jessica Simpson in the zoo somewere and we found him at the buffalos. He asked if that is were buffalo sauce came from. No comment on that one. Needless to say we Had TONS of fun!
this is the peeing monkey!
a little humming bird that I thought was SO pretty and still at that!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish you could come this weenend. I think we're going to the JAX zoo!
Miss you and love you!
Tah
Yep, wish you were coming with us this weekend. Just imagine, aunt Kimmie at the zoo with Emma. Bet me she won't make money noises for Em.
Post a Comment