So last night I came home and the house was clean and Tony was sitting at the computer checking his e mail and let me just say that I did not know he was going to do this, I just told him I wanted pizza and this would be our valentine's day dinner being as we both have to work today and we won't see each other till tonight. But anyway I came in and done the normal sat down my pocket book and went and washed my hands (kinda like washing my hands clean of Lowe's) I then took my shoes off and noticed that Tony had already had some pizza out on our pizza thing and had a bottle of what he called red wine on our little table.He also had one of my older dried roses in a vase. I thought it was so Sweet. Then we stared to eat and he poured me some "red wine" which was Kool- aid lol It was so much fun. Then we decided to go ahead and give each other our gifts and let me just tell you we told each other that we were not going to do gifts this year because we were going on the cruise, so at the same time we went and got the gifts from our little hiding spots. lol I will just list what we got each other.
Tony got me:
A tea ketel that whistles!
and Some candy and He wrote on each one of them. It was very sweet!
I got Tony:
fabric to make him a blanket cause he steals mine! that or puts his feezin feet on me cause im so warm. lol
Reeses He loves them I mean love.
im Making some cupcakes with lots of chocolate iceing which is something else he loves.lol
So this Morning I decided I wanted some Grits and I wanted to use my valentines day gift. I poured some water in and started heating up the ketle and then it started to whislte so I got a bowl down and poured some grits in and put some butter in and then I poured the water. stired of course and then went and sat down. Lol First bite!: YuCk a duck. I so did not pay attention to what kind of grits it was. it was the cooking kind. Lol they were so Hard I could have mortared a house with them! lol I am so glad that I slept a little late this morning. (9:15) I know Tony would have gave me a hard time about the hard grits. lol Which reminds me last night before we went to bed we were talking about all the fun stuff on the boat and the food and how soft the sheets were and how perfect the air was. It was kinda funny, we both said at the same time do you think mama is going to have a good time.... we looked at each other and said yeah she will. We are just so excited. Tony really needs a break from work and this is Perfect, SO does mama!
I hope everyone has a good day! Happy Valentines Day!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A whistling tea kettle and some Reese cups!?! Now THOSE are unique Valentines gifts.
Don't worry if I don't have fun, I'll just blame it on ya'll and demand that you refund my half!
:-)
That was so funny, Candi! Yuck-a-duck! The things we say are so funny if I do say so myself!
Can't wait to see you in just a few days!
Post a Comment